Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition you must enter as directed on our website or social media channels.
- The competition is free to enter with no purchase required
Eligibility and entry restrictions
To be eligible:
- Participants must be a real person, and permanently reside in Malaysia
- Participants must not be our employee of Niro Ceramic Group of companies
- Participants must have a genuine account in social media and must ‘like’ the Niro Granite Facebook page and tag 3 friends on the Pinned post.
- Participants must attend the Facebook Live webinar on 28 October 2021 – 1pm to answer questions on the comments section to be in the selection for the prizes.
Start and closing dates
- The competition starts on 7 October 2021 and ends on 28 October 2021.
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice due to unforeseen circumstances or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of terms and conditions.
- Competition entries shall be judged and winners selected on the basis of the criterias specified on our website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
- If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
Winners and prizes
- Competition prizes are specified on our website or social media channels.
- Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email (if address is asked for/provided) or by direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes) not more than 30 days following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following that closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that participant.
- The results of the competition will be announced on our website within 30 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, and prize details of each prize winner.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Copyright and moral rights
- All competition entries and the use of the entries will not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
- All entries received are exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish.
- We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name and photograph in any post-prize-winning publicity.
- This competition is run by Niro Ceramic Sales & Services Sdn Bhd which registered office is Lot 2, Persiaran Sultan, Seksyen 15, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor.
- You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on +6 03 50339333.
(d) by email, using the email address nirogranite @nirogroup.com
(e) by direct message on our social media channels.