Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition you must enter as directed on our website or social media channels.
- The competition is free to enter with no purchase required.
Eligibility and entry restrictions
To be eligible:
- Participants must be a real person, and permanently reside in Malaysia.
- Participants must not be an employee of Niro Ceramic Group of companies.
- Participants must have a genuine account in social media and must ‘follow’ the Niro Granite Facebook and Instagram account.
- Participants may not make multiple entries or win multiple prizes through the use of alternate social media accounts.
- Participants must upload their entry between 31st October – 13th November 2022 to be in the selection for the prizes.
Start and closing dates
- The competition starts on 31st October 2022 and ends on 13th November 2022.
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice due to unforeseen circumstances or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of terms and conditions.
- Competition entries shall be judged and winners selected on the basis of the criterias specified on our website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
- If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
Winners and prizes
- Ten (10) prizes shall be awarded in total, one (1) for each winning entry submitted through Facebook or Instagram.
- Participants may submit the same entry on both Facebook and Instagram, but only one of them shall be considered for the award.
- Each participant is only eligible for one (1) prize during the campaign period.
- Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email (if address is asked for/provided) or by direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes), and will receive their prizes not more than 30 days after the campaign has ended.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that participant.
- The winners of the competition will be announced on our Facebook and Instagram page after the end of the campaign.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Copyright and moral rights
- Submitted entries must be the intellectual property of the participant and not published anywhere else prior to the submission. By submitting their entry, participants guarantee that the entry does not infringe upon any existing copyright.
- All competition entries and the use of the entries will not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
- All entries received are exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish.
- By submitting their entries as part of this competition, participants guarantee that the entry is their own work and does not infringe upon the rights of others.
- By agreeing to receive the monthly prize, the participant also agrees to the publication of their entry on Niro Ceramic Group’s social media channels.
- We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name and photograph in any post-prize-winning publicity.
- This competition is run by Niro Ceramic Sales & Services Sdn Bhd which registered office is Lot 2, Persiaran Sultan, Seksyen 15, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor.
- You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on +6 03 50339333.
(d) by email, using the email address nirogranite @nirogroup.com
(e) by direct message on our social media channels.